Tagged? Does that make me "it" again? Well, here goes, my last tag for the year...I'm doing it for new blogger Ruth Ann because she tagged so nicely and all. I better make it good! THE RULES: We know them by heart so I'll save a blog-land tree by not putting them in print.
Seven Silly Wisecracks From Me...
1) I still think red licorice is better than the black flavored stuff that Paula prefers!
2) I ate an entire loaf of my mother's date nut bread all by myself! She is a great baker and...
3) I had to eat the date nut bread because Julia ate all of the chocolate!
5) I just happen to know there is another "no blog" quilter among us, but I won't name, Anna, any names. Shh!
6) I dream of a Yaya's Coffee House double Latte'...oh, how I miss that!
7) I gave away the fine china. Yep, sent it to live in D's pretty cupboards. Who needs forty year old china anyway? Let the simplifying begin, but stay out of my quilting room!
There you have it. I am not going to tag anyone else because what goes around comes around and lord knows I've been around a couple a two three times already. LOL, anyone know how many times that is?